REMO Conference Budapest 2022 – Registration for social events
€39,90 – €119,90
This event is to register to the social events of the 2022 ReMo Conference at Budapest.
This page is to register to the social events of the REMO conference at Budapest 25-26 August 2022.
Guided city walk
Budapest is the capital city of Hungary. With a unique, youthful atmosphere, world-class classical music scene, a pulsating nightlife increasingly appreciated among European youth. Budapest is one of Europe’s most delightful and enjoyable cities. Due to the exceedingly scenic setting, and its architecture it is nicknamed “Paris of the East”. The modern-day Budapest results from the amalgamation of two historic cities lying right opposite each other over the Danube river. Buda is the western (left) bank side, with the high hill atop which the Buda castle sits. Pest is the relatively flat eastern (right) bank side, with the Parliament, numerous other stately buildings, and busy streets retaining all their 19th century architectural heritage. In 1987 Budapest was added to the WV-Unesco-icon-small.svg UNESCO World Heritage Site for the cultural and architectural significance of the Banks of the Danube, the Buda Castle Quarter and Andrássy Avenue.
We would like to offer you an opportunity to participate in a two hours long guided city walk, departing from the conference venue at 16:00 and arriving to the restaurant where you can have your dinner with the others. There will be two parallel groups with two guides and the maximum available places are 25 people per group. The language of the city walk is English.
Dinner at Vakvarju Restaurant, Budapest (Address: 1061 Budapest, Paulay Ede u. 7.)
We offer you the opportunity to join to an evening social event with the other participants of the conference. This event is a three-course dinner with unlimited drink consumption. Please see the menu below.
1. Roasted capia pepper cream soup with leek crisps (LF, GF)
2. Sweet potato and chickpeas curry with jasmine rice (GF, LF, V)
3. Coconut chia pudding with pineapple-passion fruit chutney (LF, GF)
During the event we offer unlimited drinks the following:
– Geszler Pince Irsai Olivér 2021 (Mór)
– Pajzos – Megyer Pince T Furmint 2020 (Tokaj-hegyalja)
– Pannonhalmi Főapátság Tricollis rosé 2021 (Pannonhalma)
– (pinot noir, merlot, cabernet sauvignon cuvée)
– VarjúPapa Gyöngyöző Rosé 2021 (Ménes/Arad)
– Rácz Miklós Pinot Noir 2020 (Villány)
– St Andrea Áldás Bikavér 2019/2020 (Eger)
Due to limited supplies of the wineries, the wine varieties can be changed without prior notice.
Draft beer: Soproni, AranyVarjú (handcraft, unfiltered), Edelweiss wheat beer, Mort Subite (cherry beer)
Heineken 0.0% (non-alcoholic bottled quality of light beer)
– Home made lemonade („old shcool”, elderflower, green apple, strawberry-basil, sugarfree)
– Fruit juices (100% orange, peach, apple)
– Ice tea (lemon or peach)
– Carbonated soft drinks (Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola Zero, Fanta, Tonic,Ginger Ale)
– Nestlé Aquarel water with lemon (carbonated, non-carbonated)
– Coffee with milk, cream
– Black teas with honey and lemon
Conference fee 25-26 August (contribution to meals), Conference fee 25-26 August (contribution to meals) + Budapest City Walk 25 August 16:00, Conference fee 25-26 August (contribution to meals) + Dinner 25 August 18:00, Conference fee 25-26 August (contribution to meals) + Budapest City Walk 25 August 16:00 + Dinner 25 August 18:00, +1 Dinner 25 August 18:00 (for your partner)